3. Just being able to wake up to the sun shining in the morning.
4. The ridiculous things my dog and cats do. They live in the moment and enjoy being alive, and it reminds me to do the same.
5. Moments of realization that I’m not as alone as I too often think I am.
6. Every breath I take reminds me I’m still here and still have much to enjoy.
7. The ones who never give up on me.
8. Positive and creative people.
9. Being alive and happy at this moment because is the only thing that exists.
10. Affecting people without realizing it.
11. The beauty of it. No matter how bad things get, there is always something beautiful to keep us going forward.
12. All the funny people.
14. The unexpected things.
15. That every moment in life is a chance for a new beginning.
16. Creating abundant joy is what I love most about life.
17. The diversity that everyone brings to the table.
18. The way life’s traumas end up making the good times even sweeter.
19. Second chances.
20. Freedom of choice!
21. It’s the little things that matter the most to me, like kisses on my forehead.
22. I love the fact that I can see only love around me.
23. People, nature, animals—everything.
24. Good food, good friends, good health, and a good night’s sleep!
25. Smiles and laughter.
26. Being free to do what I want when I want how I want.
27. The fact that nothing is permanent. You can always change what you don’t like.
29. Knowing the difference between being alive and living.
30. The incredible beauty that surrounds us if we look.
31. Small moments of enlightenment that show you the path towards being a more fulfilled and compassionate human being.
32. Quiet time.
33. Being at peace.